- Earning revenue from registering and managing .ng domain names on behalf of your customers.
- Gaining the competitive advantage that comes with offering .ng registration in addition to your existing business.
- Building your brand and brand awareness.
- Identifying yourself with a Nigerian presence.
AS A .NG REGISTRAR:
- Your organization’s name will be displayed on NiRA website
- Your organization will be entitled to use the .ng logo on your promotional materials.
WHAT IS A REGISTRAR’S ROLE?
A Registrar acts as the interface between Registrants and NiRA. Registrars act on behalf of Registrants who wish to register .ng domain names. They also provide registration renewal, transfer, cancellation, and information update services for Registrants.
HOW CAN I FIND A REGISTRAR?
You can access a full list of NiRA Accredited Registrars names and web addresses on this website.
WHAT IS THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN REGISTRARS AND NIRA?
The relationship between Registrars and NiRA is that of independent contractors as defined in the Registrar Agreement that NiRA and each Registrar sign.