- Sign up as a member
- Sign up as a registrar; and
- Be part of the Policy Development process
- And true advocates of a credible Nigeria
Membership could be in any/combination of the following categories:
- Stakeholder Association
We are a transparent Association
Our Policy Development Process gives room to Stakeholder Associations and members of the Internet community to contribute to its formulation. No policy comes into force by executive fiat.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
As a NIRA Member, you are part of a group of .ng domain name holders who influence NIRA.
A NIRA Member is entitled to:
- Attend and vote at NIRA Annual General Meetings (AGM)
- Make inputs to formulations/changes in NIRA’s Policies and Procedures
- Nominate candidates for NIRA’s Board of Directors
- Vote in the Board of Directors elections
- Participate in consultations and surveys
- Bring forward issues of concern to NIRA Members and Directors
- Opportunities to network with other NIRA Members and the larger internet community
- A chance to contribute ideas in order that the value of your .ng continues to grow
BECOMING A PART OF NiRA
- Download the form
NIRA Membership Form
- Completed application forms should be returned to NiRA Secretariat at:
No. 8, Funsho Williams Avenue, Iponri Alaka, Surulere, Lagos, Nigeria, with a proof of membership application fee.
- Your application will be evaluated and the feedback will be communicated to you by NiRA.